The Chatstack Wordpress plugin will allow you to easily place the live chat HTML code on your WordPress blog. The plugin includes a Chatstack widget that you can easily drag a drop on to your blog widget areas.
Intructions are detailed below to install the Chatstack WordPress blog plugin. Please Note: It is not possible to search and add the Chatstack plugin from the WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New area. You need to manually install the plugin as detailed below.
- Install Chatstack as per Documentation – Server Software Installation Instructions however you don’t need to insert the Chatstack HTML code. The WordPress Plugin will do that for you.
- Copy the /livehelp/plugins/wordpress/livehelp/ directory to your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- The plugin directory should now be located at wp-content/plugins/livehelp/
- Activate the Chatstack plugin at WordPress Administration > Plugins > Installed
- Add the Chatstack widget to your template at WordPress Administration > Appearance > Widgets